Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thrifty Lovin’





I’ve shared a lot about saving money on your wedding (see Going to the Chapel of Thrifty Love blog) and sharing your wedding photos for free (see Free Photo Sharing blog). So it only seemed fitting to show some wedding photos!

Photo 1- the apparel
A: Don’t shoes from JC Penny’s look good?
B: Engagement ring and manicure
C: Beading and ruching details on my train (an off-the-rack dress, I might add)
D: The hubby’s boutonnière
E: The ring exchange
F: Walking away after the ceremony
G: Dress bustled
H: Earrings made by a vendor on Etsy for only $11
I: The wedding rings

Photo 2- the details (can you tell our colors were pink and brown?)
A: All the ladies bouquets (mine- roses, the girls’- lisianthus)
B: Reception table centerpiece (we made those vases)
C: Family photos displayed in a hutch
D: Our cake (yes- that’s buttercream- yumm!)
E: Programs that were also fans (needed in CA heat)
F: Invitation I made on VistaPrint
G: The buckets lined the ceremony aisle and then were moved to the cocktail tables as centerpieces
H: The mothers’ carried a single orchid
I: Table numbers I made to hang on the chairs by a ribbon (I didn’t want another thing on the tables- just food and flowers)
J: Tablescape
K: My bouquet and our toasting goblets (my parent’s from their wedding)
L: Strawberry and edible flower salad
M: Great wine (bought through a friend who is in a wine club)
N: The fortune bouquet: this bouquet is actually five small bouquets in one. I tossed it and five ladies each got one bouquet with a fortune on their ribbon!
O: Bubbles for the kids (bought on clearance, made labels from leftover mailing labels)
P: Our monogram (which my Dad made)!

Photo 3- The venue
A: Hubby waiting to get married
B: Sign to the outdoor chapel
C: Me waiting to get married
D: Waterfall near ceremony site
E: The outdoor chapel
F: Pond near cocktail area
G: The other side of the pond was the reception site
H: Everyone enjoying lunch on the lawn
I: Kids playing on the lawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Thanks for sharing these!