Thursday, September 11, 2008

The MSN effect

Wow- first of all I’d like to say that something completely floored me last night.

I checked my site meter for this blog and it was going crazy! I mean, a week ago I had four people visit my site. Four- and I’m fairly sure one of those people was my mother (Hi Mom!).

So the fact that the number of people visiting in the last few hours was double the number that had ever visited my blog was flat out amazing!

I found that everyone was being referred from a MSN Money blog written by Karen Datko!

Yeah!!!!

So today I wanted to feature my favorite blogs and articles written by Karen Datko to say thanks for being my best referrer!

My favorite (but I’m oh-so-biased)


OK, Ok- my real favorite- the one that I saw a l-o-n-g time ago and still remember

The resolution of her situation

More recent blogs:

Common shopping (and spending) stereotypes

I went through a similar thing when I learned the truth about Jamba Juice

No comments: