Thursday, July 17, 2008

Girls’ weekend!

I’m excited to announce that I got selected for my first Carnival! It was put on by ThisWritersWallet and you can view it at:
http://www.thiswriterswallet.com/2008/07/16/money-hackers-carnival-xx-chicago-style/

I’ve also realized that since I’ve never been involved in one of these things, that I’m not sure if it’s an honor, or if it’s like little league where everyone gets a participation trophy… oh well. Either way, I’m always excited that people actually read what I write!

Beyond that, I’m leaving for my long Girls Weekend. We’re heading to a beach shack on the central coast for lots of sun, fun, and wine. I’m excited about getting away from wedding planning and having an old fashion sleep-over with a handful of my favorite friends. I’ll probably do a couple posts early next week, but then I’ll be gone for my wedding and honeymoon!

No comments: